The number of young teachers who come to schools began to increase
Perhaps it is the children who will help to remove our “industry bonds”. They don’t understand difficult words. We are accustomed to the fact that the speakers speak the very “specific” language that we spoke about, and the speakers in the hall are sitting, not understanding everything – but nodding their heads with an air of importance. We need to get rid of this. Try to talk to children – and they will tell you about it.
What, in your opinion, should be the result of this international forum – for its participants, for Artek and for the education system as a whole?
I hope that we will try to design something new, that ArtekForum will become an open platform, interesting not only for the educational industry, but for everyone who is not indifferent to this topic.
Today there is no other platform where all participants in the process can talk on equal terms about the design of the education system of the future. And it is important for us to make the discussion public, get an assessment of our activities, and get the opinion of other people from other industries.
You have announced the participation of futurists on the forum. Why are you focusing on this topic?
We have three and a half thousand futurologists in the form of children, members of the shift. They are the ones who are in the situation of designing their future. But there are also specialists – people who are professionally engaged in such design.
They will tell not even about what professions will be needed tomorrow, but about what human qualities will be in demand in the labor market. By the way, one of these qualities is the ability to fantasize, to design something that does not yet exist.
Among the guests of the forum are the heads of the regions. How did the Artek – Governor linkage come about?
The world today is developing as a device of global agglomerations – cities, not countries. Therefore, it is important for us those people who understand how to work with this in the future, who compare themselves with the global agglomeration of the future. And in this image of the future, of course, the educational system itself will play an important role.
And all the models that will be created must be corrected, since one cannot move forward based only on inertia.
Why is it worth going to the III International Forum “Capital of the Future”?
The argument is very simple: find another place where you can communicate with children from all over our country in direct contact. It is better than anti-aging medicine – we do not turn into children, but we learn to react differently to what is happening around us. And this chance must be used.
On August 7, 1803, the first Russian round-the-world voyage began on the ships “Nadezhda” and “Neva” under the command of Ivan Kruzenshtern and Yuri Lisyansky. This voyage became an important milestone in the history of Russia, in the development of the fleet, made a significant contribution to the study of the world ocean, many branches of the natural and humanitarian sciences.
• The voyage was made on two three-masted sloops purchased in England – “Hope” and “Neva”, 123helpme.me which were formerly called “Leander” and “Thames”.
• “Nadezhda” was commanded by Lieutenant Commander Ivan Fedorovich Kruzenshtern. He was appointed head of the expedition. The expedition was equipped with a Russian-American company, one of the founders of which, Count Nikolai Rezanov, went to the shores of Russian America and to Japan for negotiations on board the “Nadezhda”. The expedition was supported by the Russian government and personally by the sovereign-emperor.
• The route was difficult. From the Russian Kronstadt to the Danish capital Copenhagen. From there to English Falmouth, from there to the Canary Islands. Then across the Atlantic to Florianópolis in Brazil. From here, bypassing Cape Horn to Easter Island in the Pacific Ocean and the Marquesas Islands. Then through Honolulu in Hawaii to the Russian Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, from there to Japan, and then to Sakhalin. We turned to the Sitka and Kodiak Islands off the coast of Alaska, and from here to Chinese Guangzhou, Macau, St. Helena and around the Cape of Good Hope to the Portuguese Azores and through English Portsmouth to Kronstadt.
• On November 14, at 24 ° 20 ‘West longitude, the expedition crossed the equator. The Russian flag was first flown in the southern hemisphere. On this occasion, a celebration of crossing the equator was held.
• Nikolai Petrovich Rezanov, one of the founders of the Russian-American Company and the future hero of the rock opera “Juno and Avos”, was also not easy. The king appointed him co-leader of the expedition, but Kruzenshtern did not notify about this. Rezanov shared one cabin with Kruzenshtern, but during the expedition such a conflict arose between them that the chiefs communicated with notes. Upon arrival in Kamchatka, Rezanov wrote a denunciation and demanded punishment of the crew and the trial of Kruzenshtern.
Monument to Rezanov
• 142 days of the Neva’s voyage without entering ports was a record of that time.
• A large number of people in those days died while sailing. During the entire voyage on the ship “Nadezhda” there was not a single death. And there were very few patients.
• In general, the first Russian circumnavigation lasted three years, given that travel to Japan and America through Siberia then took several years and about 4,000 horses.
• The first Russian round-the-world expedition made an enormous contribution to geographical science. She erased the non-existent islands from the world map and clarified the coordinates of the real islands. Ivan Fedorovich Kruzenshtern described part of the Kuril Islands, the islands of Japan and the coast of Sakhalin, laid the foundation for systematic deep-sea studies of the ocean.
Monument to Kruzenshtern
• The members of the expedition measured the temperature of the water at depths of up to 400 meters, determined its transparency and specific gravity, collected data on the ebb and flow in many regions of the world’s oceans, and found out the cause of the glow of the sea. They also collected valuable collections: botanical, zoological, ethnographic.
• By the highest order, a special medal was knocked out for all the participants of the first Russian circumnavigation. All officers were promoted to the next rank, the commanders were awarded the orders of St. Vladimir, 3rd degree. The commanders of the ships received 3,000 rubles for a lifetime pension, lieutenants – 1,000 each, warrant officers – 800 each. The lower ranks, at their request, were dismissed, they were assigned a pension of 50-75 rubles.
• In 1809, a description of the expedition was published. The work in three volumes with an atlas of 104 maps and engraved paintings was published under the title “Travel around the world in 1803, 1804, 1805 and 1806 on the ships” Nadezhda “and” Neva “, under the command of Lieutenant-Commander Kruzenshtern. It has been translated into English, French, German, Dutch, Swedish, Italian and Danish.
• Of the officers who made the voyage around the world, many served honorably in the Russian Navy. Cadet Otto Kotzebue became the commander of the ship and himself later made a round the world trip in this capacity. Thaddeus Bellingshausen later led a round-the-world expedition on the sloops Vostok and Mirny and discovered Antarctica.
• What is left to us in memory of the first Russian round-the-world trip? Glory to the Russian fleet, the Kruzenshtern strait, Lisyansky island, the famous record-holder “Kruzenshtern”. And in 2008 Aeroflot named one of its aircraft in honor of Yuri Lisyansky and another in honor of Ivan Kruzenshtern.
• Several works of art and non-art are dedicated to the first voyage around the world of Kruzenshtern and Lisyansky. In particular, Nikolai Chukovsky talks about the expedition in detail in the third part of the popular book about great sailors “Frigate Drivers”. This fact of the history of the Russian fleet is also the subject of VP Krapivin’s novel “Islands and Captains” (1984-87).
In the Ryazan region, the number of young teachers in schools is growing, said Olga Shchetinkina, Minister of Education and Youth Policy of the Ryazan Region.
She announced this in a live broadcast of the new edition of the weekly online program “Educational Environment”, where experts discussed issues of training in pedagogical universities and colleges of the country.
“The number of young teachers who come to schools has started to increase. If two years ago it was about 100, then today – 150 teachers are replenishing the educational organizations of the region, ”Olga Shchetinkina said.
The minister added that the competition for pedagogical specialties in the Ryazan Pedagogical College and Ryazan State University named after S.A. Yesenin.
“An interesting fact: the competition for admission to the pedagogical college for the specialty of teaching in primary grades, according to this year, is 8.5 people per place. This is the result of comprehensive work to support young teachers, which is being carried out in the region, “added Olga Shchetinkina.
In the Murmansk region, education in schools starts in a traditional, full-time format, and thematic class hours will also be held on the Day of Knowledge, said Anna Golovina, Minister of Education and Science of the Murmansk Region.